Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 903-892-0042
Pay is according to experience.
Provide electrical, programming and communications support for all PLCs, PCs and digital interfaces as assigned by the Maintenance Planner/Schedulers and Maintenance Superintendent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Have a superior understanding of pumps, motors, industrial electrical and the ability to read
schematics and prints.
- Understand process measurement, hydraulic and fluid power systems.
- Diagnose problems and effects repairs.
- Perform preventive maintenance and inspect equipment for potential problems.
- Maintain the maintenance shop, ensuring the shop is clean and organized at all times.
- Perform basic repairs throughout the facility.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, QA, HACCP and sanitation rules and regulations, and company policies.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Write request for proposals on projects related to programming on controls or writing code.
- Discuss controls-type projects with superintendent that need to be implemented.
- Active member on team with Engineering on projects relating to controls.
- Complete job walks with contractors on programming.
- Communicate with production on changes to HMI screens and programs.
- Act as project manager with directing contractors on programing that needs to be completed.
- Gate keeper on the latest plant programs.
- Works closely with IT on contracts that need to be renewed for support and licenses.
- Write or modify code daily to make the processes simpler for users.
- Interact with OEMs (e.g., Fuji) on requests for program changes where Ruiz is not able to make programming changes.
- All other duties, as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Fluent in English with the ability to read, write, speak and comprehend verbal and written communication.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Denison, Texas 75020