Seeking Extrusion Operator Assistants -Sherman TX Location.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A DAY OR NIGHT SHIFT.
Pays $14.42 per hour or more! Temp to Perm for the right person!
Dupont 12 Schedule
- 4 crews
- 12 hour shifts
- 28 day rotation
- Work 7 days
- Work 7 nights
- Off one-7 day period per rotation
- Can swap shifts
- Can pick up shifts to make more $$
- Vacation pay
- Accrue 4 hours personal time per month if no exception (tardy/unplanned absence) – capped at 48 hours
- 24/7 operation – Dupont 12 shift hourly workers will accrue 72 hours of FLEX hours (formerly holiday hours) – will accrue 9hrs/month with max of 72/year. Unused/unscheduled hours paid out to temps by 3rd week of December – we will still try to be closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Eve/Day if at all possible.
- New shift times – 5:45a-6p / 5:45p-6a
- Bonus structure – now quarterly payouts (April/July/October/January) based on plant performance.
Must apply in person at location below:
5452 Texoma Parkway Sherman TX 75090 Hours: M-F 8am to 5pm Closed for lunch 12noon to 1pm
Or call for appointment! 903-892-0042
Rotating 12 hour shifts. Must be able to work a day or night shift.
Essential Job Functions: 1. Remove rolls of material from the winder section of extruder. Label, package & palletize rolls for delivery to internal / external customers. 2. Assist Extruder Operator in running the line. 3. Perform quality checks on material recording data, compare to specifications, and communicate results to Extruder Operator. 4. Helping with product changes, cleaning, changing tools, etc. 5. Capable of driving forklift to deliver material and move supplies. 6. Assist with general housekeeping. 7. Help with whatever is necessary to improve production and quality. 8. Complete required paperwork, computer inputs and ensuring accuracy of all. 9. Responsible for complying with policies and procedures. Minimum Requirements: The successful applicant must be able to: • Follow instructions in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. • Use principles of simple logic to resolve problems in a variety of situations. • Add, subtract, multiply, divide. • Understand and speak English. • Read simple signs, directions, and memos. • Print simple sentences containing subject, verb and object. • Speak clearly and distinctly. Hours vary and the job is temp to perm for the right person. Pays according to experience.
Sherman, Texas 75090