Finance and Bookkeeper Needed.
44K to 50K or according to skill level.
M-F daytime hours.
Email resume to [email protected]
Responsible for assuring bills/invoices are processed timely • Overseeing deposits • Managing mail
• Working with CPA firm regularly in input of Quickbooks, uploading, etc.
• Works with the President through printing of financial reports, research, etc.
• Oversees filing of important papers and documents that are critical to history and management
• Provides input on improvement and strengths of overall operations
• Serves as a role model and always works to build-up other staff and volunteers • Helps in motivating and recognizing volunteers
• Seeks professional development and growth
• Represents the Foundation in a way that is consistent with the Foundation’s image and mission
• Responsible for working with executive staff in audit preparations
Compensation commensurate with experience Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Respect for diversity and proven ability to work with diverse groups of people
• High level of sensitivity to complex situations and ability to mitigate challenging situations
• Excellent oral, technical and written skills
• Strong sense of accountability
• High proficiency in Quickbooks
• Knowledge of accounting principals
• Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent years experience in an executive level position, along with evidence of continuing professional development
• A strong knowledge of the nonprofit sector is considered an asset
Person is responsible for overseeing the daily finances and bookkeeping. This includes processing of bills,
invoices and checks tied to operations, as well as overseeing the filing of important papers and documents
important to the organization. The position exemplifies servant leadership, professionally represents the company during and outside of work, maintains strong relationships with company partners and grantees, effectively articulates foundation goals and programs, assists in the creation and implementation of new initiatives and works as a team-member with other staff.